The CBT-500 Cable Tester by Hosa Technology diagnoses signal failure in cables terminated with any combination of XLR, Phone, Phono, and speakON® connectors, as well as DIN, Ethernet, 75-ohm BNC, and USB Type A to Type B cables. It is also equipped with removable leads to verify continuity of additional connectors and jacks. Operation requires one 9-volt battery (included).
• Turn knob to position 1
• Plug one connector into corresponding jack on left side of tester
• Plug other connector into corresponding jack on right side of tester
• Turn knob to each position to check wiring of each contact
• Apply the tip of each lead to the corresponding contacts
• If continuity exists, the center LED will illuminate and tester will beep
• Turn knob to Battery Check
• LED will illuminate if the battery is charged
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!